Friday 2 April 2010

Ta-Da


I really wish I had the super human ability to keep my wardrobe organised, tidy, clean and generally well presented so that I can feel inspired when I go to choose an outfit. Instead I am met with a jungle of clothes.

Wouldn’t it be great if when I woke up in the morning from a pleasant dream, I would break into song with happy little birds harmoniously accompanying me while happy little mice would lay my clothes on my bed as I showered. My daily attire would be out of my hands and into the paws of my only friends. Oh to be a Disney Princess.

Perhaps I ought to have rules in my closet? Perhaps I ought have a system? Perhaps I ought to get a life and care about the environment/poverty/latest humanitarian disaster? (Really I do, but that’s not on the agenda today folks).

Excited to start, I pulled all of my clothes outta my wardrobe and thought about the blueprints.

Should I separate colours?

Should I keep day-wear well away from weekend clobber? (How Gok is that word?)

Should I have summer casuals on one side and winter warmers on the other?

Oh decisions, decisions.

I made a list. It looks like this:

3 pairs of shorts; 3 skirts, 2 pairs of trousers; 1 pair of joggers; 3 pairs of leggings; 6 pairs of jeans; 1 jumpsuit; 17 dresses; 34 tops; 14 cardigans; 11 jumpers; 6 jackets and 1 gilet.

Phew.

So as you can see from the picture it looks like I am a professional funeral-goer judging by the amount of black that is gloomily hung up . But please be impressed by the overall presentation. It is arranged like this:

L-R: House-Coat; shorts; skirts; jumpers; cardigans; dresses; scarves (yes, I know, I do have a think for purple scarves); t-shirts; jeans; trousers; jackets.

Ta-Da!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I actually really liked that, that was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete